Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Week 62: WWJD?, Listen To The Still Small Voice, And I Found A Hobbit Hole Here In Middle Earth...

Oh the good ´ol What Would Jesus Do. I have been thinking about that a lot in these past days. How would Jesus respond to critisms? How would He handle a bad day? What would He do if he wasn´t feeling well? That has been a big motivating factor this past week. We are here to follow His example  and to do as He would. Work on becoming more and more like Him. It is hard but if we continue in a life of repentance it is more and more possible.
So I just want to share a little experience with you. So Sunday I felt the need to bring a Book of Mormon with me to church, normaly I have a lot more books to carry in my backpack and we are in meetings most of the day so I almost didn´t give heed to  this small impression. But in the end I put in in my backpack. Half way through the sunday meetings. They call us out of Gospel Principles to talk to a señora. Turns out she is a member from the Galapogos islands and she came here to recieve an opperation but didn´t have time to bring her book of mormon and she just asked us if we had one so she could read it while she was recovering in the hospital. And well, I had that book of mormon in my backpack.


And we gave it to her and she went about her way  but trully it was an amazing experience for me to help me recognize the promptings of the Spirit. It is a lot of the time hard to recognize these small, quite promptings. But we are blessed when we listen. I know that this is the Lord´s true church, restored on the Earth. I know that God answers prayers and that he wants to guide us in this time. For this we have Prophets. This is an amazing Gospel and I am soo grateful for the opportunity to help others in the Gospel.
Love you all soo much and I hope you have a geat week! REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU STAND FOR.
Hna MIlligan

After a year of exploring and adventuring I have finally found evidence that Ecuador is trully "Middle Earth".... IT¨S A HOBBIT HOLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment