Sunday, September 7, 2014

Week 60: Pleasant Surprise, Making It Through 2 Nephi,

Hot dogs Chulean style!
My hot dog!
So we had a very pleasant surprise this week. One of the investigators that we were visiting she is about 75, and has problems with her back, told us that we shouldn´t keep visiting her for a list of reasons. And when we left we were a little mad because they were all just excuses. But we stopped visiting her and then a week later we both had the impression to go back and visit her. And when we knocked on the door she came out says "Heavenly Father listens to my prayers! I was praying that you would come back!" She then tells us that she can hardly remember how to recite prayers anymore because she has been praying like having a conversation with God. It was such a sweet experience and she is a really sweet lady, she has a lot of fear when it comes to getting baptized because her back hurts her a lot but we are going to see what we can do about that. :) She is such a sweet little old lady. 

"the church of the lord of the bridges"
Our District Leaders
are the best.
So right now I am in 2Nefi in the Isaias chapters and it is just as hard in spanish. So I set the goal of reaching 2Nifi20 this last week. I started in chapter 9 or por allĂ­. and today I am in chapter 21! Woohoo!! Yeah baby! And I didn´t understand most of it, if I didn´t understand I asked my comp and she would eather tell me what it was or say that she didn´t know jajaj but hey! Woohoo!! blessings..

Keep praying! Keep studying! Keep Smiling and going to church!!! 


Les amo mucho!!

Hna Milligan

No comments:

Post a Comment