Monday, November 11, 2013

Week 18: Cambios!!! Sis Aldas Got Her Visa...

Okay voy a escribir más later don´t worry. But today is cambios and Hermana Aldás has her visa and is leaving today and I am going to cry. I´m going to stay here and it is going to be an adventrue... I love you soooooo much and am grateful for all you do for me for your support and todo! Les amo.
Hermana Milligan

Well I don´t have time like I thought I would. But I just want to let everyone know that all is well. And I will be getting a new compañera and we will be in Baños still. Gracias por su apoyo. Y por favor sepan que les amo mucho! Escritura Romans 8:16 I think that this is the escritura it is about how we are children of God. Remember this. REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE.
Les amo,
Hermana Milligan

No comments:

Post a Comment