Monday, October 14, 2013

Week 15: The Mountain Rumbles, Thank you all, and Living in Paradise

So the other day I had this dream and in my dream there were these really loud booming noises and I didn´t know what they were and so I went around asking everyone what it was. (en español woot) Then I woke up to a martching band and the same loud booming noises. I don´t really know why there was a martching band, but I found out that the booming noises were the volcano. ¡Ay caria! But do not fear Baños is quite protected I don´t know how but that is what everyone keeps telling me. And I´m going to believe them. I am more and more convinced that Heavenly Father has a sense of humor. 

Today we went to the zoo!! Woohoo! And it rained on us the whole time. But it was So pretty the amimals were suprisingly active that was neat to see. I´ll send pictures.

I want to thank Brother Frances for sending me updates of what is going on in the ward I love hearing how things are going. Also thank you all for your support and friendship, I am sorry that I wasn´t able to write you all before I left but just know that I love and care for you all so much and am so grateful for your love and support that you give my family.

Mí pensamiento de hoy: DyC 138: 29-33
These versículos are about the spirit world and how it is a time that those who are in spirit paradise are teaching those in spirit prision the gospel. And it got me to thinking that. If we live our lives right and accept the gospel of Christ we will be able to beinparadise, a place of rest, a place of joy. And in this place of paradise we will be doing missionary work! So in a very real sence I am in paradise right now. No, I am not dead. But I am doing the Lord´s work and that for now is enough of paradise for me. Find your own paradise in this world by helping others. 
AND
DyC 123: 16-17
This is regarding the Duty of the Saints(in realation to persecution PERO también en todo). Remember that those small and simple things can bring about a great things. And when you cheerfully do those small things such as sharing your testimony, reading the scriptures, praying, going to church (you know primary answers) you CAN know that Heavenly Father is please with you. 
Espero que todo este bien con ustedes! Les amo muchísimo y siempre yo oro por ustedes. Por favor recuerde quien son ustedes. Un hijo de Dios con potencial divino.

"Dios no nos prometió días sin dolor, risas sin tristeza, sol sin lluvia, pero Él sí prometió fuerzas para cada día, consuelo para las lágrimas y luz para el camino" 

Cuídense mucho!
Hermana Milligan



No comments:

Post a Comment