Sunday, December 28, 2014

Week 74: Last Letters From Ecuador, To Family, To Mommy, To Daddy, Feliz Navidad

Buenas Tardes Familia!!

Well, I just want to take a few moments to write about a REALLY big miracle from las Monday.

So last week I sent fotos right? Well, we left the internet and when we were leaving our house I realized that I had left my memory card in the computer. I was sooooo worried, but remember how last week I wrote and said that my compa had told me a little about faith and if we have faith we don´t need to worry so much. So with that fresh in the mind I said a prayer soo simple and I decided to have a more faithfilled attitude and we had a full night so there was no chance to go back to the internet and see if my card miraculasly was still there. So my wonderful companion, had the idea to call one of the members here who has a car and see if she could go and see if my card was still there. And the whole night I was fighting the urge to freak out and loose hope, but to my great releaf my card was still there!!!!! I was sooo happy and I know that the Lord gave me a chance to exercise my faith more and more. I am so grateful to say that I was blessed to have a test of my faith just like it says in Ether 12: 6. I know that my Heavenly Father answers prayers and if we have the faith we can see the miracles. I know that my Savior lives and because He lives I can be forgiven for the sins I have commited. In the name of Jesuse Christ, amen.
This week is Christmas week and it is soo easy to get caught up in the hype for the gifts and the little things, but remember that Christ came to the world as a small babe and in the most humble of conditions and He gave us the example, we don´t need the most extravagant nor the biggest Christmas, we just need to remember Christ I invite you all to see the video from the Church that is He is the Gift. You can find it on youtube. and remember are you One of the Inn crowd or one of the Stable few? May this time be filled with the Spirit of Christmas and may you all have the time to recognize the Spirit. LOVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU HAVE A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Les amo mucho,
Hna Milligan



Wow daddy! Even separated by thousands of miles, we still have similar experiences. I also gave a talk yesterday and I shared a few of the same things about our Savior. and I also did not write my talk down. Jajaja Daddy, I think the Spirit was guiding us both the same day, well that is if the devotional was yesterday..... HOw neat is that? jajaja

Oh and I want you to know how much your letter really helped Hna Redondo. It was like her gas to keep going this week, her parentes don´t really write her much and so she was really touched by your words and for caring for her even though you don´t really know her, she is really excited to be able to talk you to this Christmas, she is practicing english a lot jajaja. 

So I don´t really think I will be writing this next week, so this may be my last letter to you from Ecuador. But Daddy, I just want you to know that I love you sooo much and trully I don´t have enough words to express how grateful I am for your support, for writing me EVERY week. I am soooo blessed to have parents sooo wonderful and loving and helpful. I know many others who don´t have parents who are so supportive and I don´t think that I would have been able to do it without you and your advice and love. KEEP IT UP!!! DADDY YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Oh and CONGRADULATIONS with your grades! we should go out to eat to celebrate jajaja

Just want to share a little thought that came to me this week, I don´t know if it is something that someone has already said, but here is my thought

The Gospel is not a box to be lived in, it is a gift to be shared.

I thought that and I was reminded of you. I also thought it was perfect for this Holiday season, trully the gift of the Gospel is meant to be shared with everyone, "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son...." Trully that is the great tidings of Great Joy that we bring to the world, many think that they know Jesus Christ but there is a big difference between knowing of Christ and KNOWING Christ. The Restored Gospel is how we can Know Christ. As an elder once said the Bible is there to help us know that Christ exsists and the Book of Mormon is there to help us know were to find Him. I hope that this Christmas season you can help someone come to know Christ. Oh speaking of which, how is your friend, Matt Liverman doing? How is your friend, I don´t remember his name....oh John! How is he?

well, Have a very happy and Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Te amo muchoo

Tu hija,

Hna Milligan




Mommy you got 100%!!!!!! Woohoo!!!! We should celebrate and go shopping! jajaja Maybe even out to eat! :D I like that plan.

Well, I´m pretty sure that this is going to be the last letter that I send, because the next monday I have some sort of training and I think it will go the whole day, not to meantion it will be wierd writing just to say that we will see each other in a day or two.... jajaja But I know that things will be okay. So is there snow in the Valley or not? part of me wants snow and the other part will be just fine if there isn´t jajaja

Saddly I don´t think I´ll be here for the baptism...:( she was feeling really pressured and we don´t want that not to mention she doesn´t have all the lessions but that´s okay I know that she will be baptised soon and I know that I had a part in here story, but really I have come to know that the missionaries who are there in the baptism are not the most important, the most important are the ones that got you started and I know that I did that with thousands of people, I know that the seed is there and I know that it is a good seed. Speaking of seeds there is the cutest little old lady named MarĂ­a and she is just the cutest ever! She has a lot of health problems and so she can´t stay for the whole three hours sundays but she is the cutest ever! I love her she also has a baptismal date but in Januaray, I will be getting lots of pictures in Janurary. Honestly there are sooo many people here that are so special to me. I love them soo much. I had a very specail experience this past week that I will share with you later but in that expericne I was told that I needed to come here to Ecuador to learn to love and that I have fulfilled that mission. I can say that I love these people with all my heart. I love them sooo much that sometimes I don´t want to leave but I know that they are in good hands and that all will work out well. 

Well Mommy, we will be talking this Christmas and soo just so you know, I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!!  and I hope you have a very happy Christmas!

FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!!!
Te amo!!!

Hna Milligan

No comments:

Post a Comment