Thursday, December 18, 2014

Week 73: Christmas Dinner With The President, More Miracles, Wise Words From Hermana Rodondo

So this week we had a very beautiful Christmas dinner with Presidente Chrtistensen, and we had a choir with the whole zone and we practiced and practeced and when it finally came down to it we sang...really loudly jajajaja but we did sing really well at the same time it was really great! I forgot how much I love being in a choir. These past days have been soooo very sunny and hot! Which is a bit strange because we are in winter here but hey I won`t complain jajaja

So this week`s miracle well miracleS, one was these two chicas named MarĂ­a and Fanny, so we met them last week and we passed by their house saturday at night to invite them to church and they said yes and guess what? They went to church and everything!! And they LOVED it! They have a baptism date for the 3rd of Janurary and ahh they are soo great! They take notes during the lesson so they can learn more! How great is that! And miracle number two is the Hna Margarita, so this week she told us that she didn`t want to be baptised at all, and that devistated us, it was like a nice cold stab to the heart. But she went to church this sunday and a few of the members were talking to her and one very bold member asked her and so when is your baptism and Hna Margarita turned and looked at me and asked when would be her baptism!!!! AHHHH I was in shock, literally. I said uhh the 20th not realizing that that is this saturday, and so then I had to change it to the 27th but she has changed soo much!! That was such a wonderful surprise! I love that woman soo much she makes us laugh soo much!

This is on the Trole, kinda like
Trax but worse
Well, my companion shared some very wise words with me this morning and I just want to share them with all of you, she said that worrying and fretting over something is in a way a lack of faith in the Savior. And well ouch, that really got to me, it was just what I needed. For those of you who know me, know that I am a worrier, I worry over everything, but it really got me to thinking, is my worrying getting in the way of my faith? Do I let my worries come first or my faith in my Savior? And well that is what I want to leave you with today.

Que tengan una super linda semana!!!

Les amo tanto!

Con amor,
Hna Milligan

Out shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment