Sunday, November 30, 2014

Week 71: A Baptism, Much Progress In The Work, The Book Of Mormon Given For Gathering Of Israel

So well I just want to tell you about this crazy week that I had. So do you all remember the story that I told you about José Miguel? Well he was baptised and confirmed yesterday, I´m going to send a foto (even though in the foto he doesn´t look very happy jajaja) It was such a neat experience, he shared his testimony after and it was very simple but he said that he felt so light and clean. It was such a powerful testimony that he shared! It was a crazy process that we had to go through though. I´ll let my mom fill in the crazy details. But that was such a great experience. 

Right now we have a lot of people progressing! it is like a Christmas miracle, before Chrstimas! jaja there are sooo many people who are prepared to recieve the Gospel of Christ ya! We have Henry, who is going through a lot of changes in his life but his is doing it! There is Mariana and her children who have gone through soo much but are trusting in the Lord. She is such a strong woman. There is Margarita who has sooooo many questions but has such a good heart, she wants to know! I love these people soo much. It is something soo incredible to know that the Lord can use me to help others come unto Him. The mission is up until this point in my life the best thing that I have ever done. It is also the hardest thing that I have ever done. But I love this work soo much!

So well we had an incredible training this week about how using the Book of MOrmon is how we can see the fulfilling of the Abrahmic covenent. It was powerful. The Book of Mormon was given in our time to bring to pass the gathering of Israel in our days. The Book of mormon is our strongest tool in helping bring others to Christ. We should make it our standard. I challenge each and everyone of you to find your way to make the Book of Mormon your standard each and every day. What can you do to help others come unto Christ using the Book of Mormon? 

Les amo mucho!!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!! REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!!

Hna Milligan

No comments:

Post a Comment