Sunday, August 3, 2014

Week 56: Everything Is A Blur, The Same But Different, My Testimony...

So, well, to be honest I don´t really remember what I do during the week. It is all starting to blur into one and I don´t really remember anything....

But I do remember what I have studied this week, so I am not forgetting everything woohoo!  I really should eat more fish or something....jajaja But something that I studied this week that really struck me was in a talk by Elder Holland, called "cast not away therfore your confidance" And it lead me to Hebrews 10: 32-39. I don´t really have much to say about this you just need to read it. It helped me a lot this week. A lot a lot. It has been a bit of a struggle in this sector. It is one of my favorite sectores but we don´t have a lot of anything to show for all the work we did her before. When I was here with Hna Vélez we worked our butts off and now we are doing the same but it is different when we are here all day everyday and it is just all around different. We were trully blessed before with wonderful people. And now we are searching for more people and trully there are great people here, they just work a lot to maintain their families. I just want to let everyone know that I know this is the Lord´s true church. I know that we have a living prophet who guides us and he trully does recieve revelation from God. I know that my Father in Heaven is aware of my needs and of the needs of the people around me. And you can pray to Him for help, you can pray to Him to recieve answers. He will respond. I know this is ture, I have seen it happen in my life. And I know that if you take the leap of faith He will be able to reach out to you and answer your questions. I leave these things with you in the name of Jesus Crist. Amen.

Les Amo bastante,

Hna Milligan

No comments:

Post a Comment