Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Week 6 Placed My First Book of Mormon...Made It To Quito



Hola familia! 
I'm in Quito now! Made it safe and sound with only minor confusion on my part with Spanish haha. I placed my first book of mormon on the plane... That is a story for another time because I only have 5 minutes. Love you all so much. And Mommy it is probably not a good idea to send me a big package... I'll do fine with out. Because it costs like 20 bucks if it is over 4 lbs. I am going to learn so much faster here and I'm so excited. I hope everything is going well with you. I really enjoyed calling yesterday. I can hardly believe that I am here now. Muchas bediciones. I don't think I know how to spell in any language anymore... haha. Much love. Pday is on Monday. 
Love,
Hermana Milligan

No comments:

Post a Comment