Sunday, June 22, 2014

Week 46: Went Running, The Trial Of Your Faith Comes First, Preparing For A New President

The group of missionaries that came
out with Hermana Milligan, minus a
few.
Hey daddy, we went running this week as well!!! And we woke up the next day and  we could hardly move jajaja it was kind of sad....jaja.

Things will start turning around, remember Ether 12:6. You have to have to trial of your faith first. As it says in Hebrews 11:40 in the JST that these things are to perfect us. It is coming daddy. Who else is moving from the ward? Do I want to know? But hey you are still doing things with the Recksiecks woot! That makes me happy. So daddy, when are you going to ask for a calling? :P

View of Quito at night. A bit
blurry, but pretty.
I share your feelings with how fast the week has gone by it feels like time is just flying faster and faster. So I know you and mommy are doing a lot to get settled in and to also find a new job, but do you think it is possible to get FAFSA figured out for January? Who knows maybe that is what you will end up doing too...Daddy I love you and I know that things will work out. I can almost guarantee that it won´t work out how you think/want it to. But it will work out how the Lord wants it to. 

I am praying for you and the fam. I love you and I know that the Lord trusts you that´s why he gives you what you have. LOVE YOU!

Te amo,
tu hija, Lauree




This is the Mission Nurse
and her companion
for the Quito North Mission
So I don´t really have a lot to say about my week, it just went by flying and I can hardly believe that it is Saturday. but well the workers are still working on our house and it is a disaster and all that jazz...Pres Ghent is preparing to leave he will be leaving the 28th. D: I don´t want that to happen but we will be here to welcome Pres Christensen and his family. That will be exciting. Mommy just know that I love you and that I am so grateful that you are my mommy and not any one else.

REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE even if you feel like a caterpillar in training to become a butterfly. You are a butterfly! 

Te amo,
Tu hija, Lauree 

No comments:

Post a Comment