Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Week 39b: Lauree's Sacrifice, Why Me And Not Them?, I Still Have Work To Do....

This next month Lauree has decided to focus on writing to family members only so we decided to share our personal emails with you minus the stuff she probably wouldn't want us to share...Well, maybe a little ;)

Hey mommy, so just so you know personally, I am making the sacrifice to only write one hour on mondays. I hope you don`t freak out, I just figured that I had to make a sacrifice that meant something and this is something that means a lot to me. I haven`t been able to try the hairstyle, because I have been running a bit late in the mornings jajaja, this sector is killing me when it comes to sleep and all that jazz. jaja but mommy I love you remember that. Did you get the letters in the package as well? Oh mommy I was thinking about what you could send me for my birthday.. jjaja. And More shade shirts like the gray one you send me would be fantastic! they don`t have those here. In black, navy blue, some fun color (I trust you) and then a skirt more pencil skirt like if possible and hi-chew and gummy bears and then above all LETTERS! Oh and I feel really picky chewsy but if you could send me some money in my accound that would be great.... I don`t like asking for things. But Thank you mommy for all you do! Hna. VĂ©lez sends her love, she is great! You would get along with her really well!
I love you will all my heart!
Tu hija,
Lauree


Hey daddy,
I love you soooo much and I hope you got my letter in the package. I don`t remember if I send this to you yet but when I was really down finding out about all the hermanas that have gone home I felt really bad like why was I still there when others better than me had to go home and I found this scripture (now I don`t remember exactly but something like Mosiah 13:3 when Abinadi says don`t touch me I still have more to do here. That is how I feel. I still have a lot more to do here. I have nine months to make up for the nine months of planting seeds. So this means that I have nine months to harvest. And what the harvest it is going to be. Daddy thank you for your example and patience with me. I love you soo much and REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE, my favorite daddy!
Te amo,
tu hija,
lauree

No comments:

Post a Comment