Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Week 32: Ups and Downs, They Are Married, Your Prayers Are Helping

So this past week was full of ups and downs. My compaion is sick and so we had to rest for a couple days. But we found a wonderful family!! Woot. We were just contacting and this young guy answers the door. Turns out he had just been through and accident and is learning to speak again. But get this, this is the real catcher, he and his wife are MARRIED. There really are miracles! Jaja. Also, we are teaching another family and get this they are MARRIED as well, how great is that! And both the husband and the wife are interested. WHAT?!¿ That´s crazy! But I am soo happy, the work here is boombing. This sector is just full of blessings. I am really grateful for the oportunity to help families become eternal. Such a blessing. 

Today in the bus we started to talk to this lady (get this because we needed directions, you know me and directions jaja) and we just started to talk and she is a teacher and is one of the sweetest people I have met. She doesn´t live in our sector but she is interested in having an eternal family. And so I gave her a folleto and she is just really awesome I feel like there is going to be progress with her. Heavenly Father really does love His Children. Remember who you are and that you have divine potential. Scripture Mormon 8: 24. This scripture got me through finals with the hope that with prayers they could move mountains. O sea, problems, sadness, anything. I know that your prayers are helping me at the very least not get paracites jaja. I love you all and I hope you know it.

Les amo,
Lauree

No comments:

Post a Comment